About Me

Mijn foto
Hoewel er genoeg valt te zeggen over wat ik denk, voel, hoe ik ben enzovoorts, heeft het niet heel veel zin het allemaal hier neer te zetten. Waarom anders een blog? =)

11/25/2008

Cosplay

The round and mirrored yellow
Reflects a girl’s skin, smooth and mellow
Her inner self shown to the outside now
Pale faced, coincidence somehow.

She picks up a cloth, self sewed and white
Folded by the middle, not capable for a fight.
A bandage around her arms and her face
A knot in her hair, decorated with lace.

The mirrored yellow now shows a girl
Fierce standing, and in her own world.
She meets with her friends, they’re all dressed up
And continue with playing, ‘cause no one will stop…
Raven

It's been some time that I was very into Cosplay. For me, it was more then just hanging around, dressed up as Anime Characters..
For me, it was like, dressing up like someone else, putting on a mask, taking one's character, acting like how she'd act, even talk like she'd talk(I only did female cosplays, though I want to crosplay too) and being someone else.. Forgetting problems and sorrows.. Even hanging out with friends who are also dressed up, to hom I won't speak when walking around naked, like we really are, because they wouldn't understand the way I think.. But well..

I can recommend cosplay, if you want to do "something else" than you normally do.. Also, LARP is a good option too!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten