About Me

Mijn foto
Hoewel er genoeg valt te zeggen over wat ik denk, voel, hoe ik ben enzovoorts, heeft het niet heel veel zin het allemaal hier neer te zetten. Waarom anders een blog? =)

11/25/2008

Hidden Poem

In a crowded place
The image of a friend's face
Rain pouring down her cheek
I play hide and seek
Cried over my dress of lace"

Many emotions have spoiled
Times have come and have destroyed
I sing of the pure flower and a cotton cloud
Have pulled and hurt and screamed out loud
Tried anything but to get others annoyed

To live this life just happily
Tell others that the shadow once was me
You brought the shining in my smile
How I hope you'll be here for a while
I hoped, these feelings, if you could see

Feel like life is not what it seem
Is there really a place of cotton cream?
This fantasy I had of the one I care about
Somehow showed it can't make me proud
Real is nowhere real but in a dream
Raven

Well, as the title says there's a hidden Poem in this poem, and it's quite obvious to find. I wrote this to someone I like more than just being friends. A feeling I can't describe, but which has a siple fourletteredname. Love. It's not like the feeling just sinked somewhere, I just felt like writing this down. I hope she recognizes the hidden poem I already have sent her. It's obvious. But still, Love hurts..

1 opmerking:

  1. I'd love to know the hidden poem if I may =3
    I've tried and tried, but I haven't figured it out. But you show so much emotion in this poem that it's hard for me not to get curious. Could you tell me more about it?

    With love, Fifi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen